With the 2021 Festive Season nearly upon us we would like to tell you a few ways in which you can support The Murray Parish Trust at no extra cost to you and all from the comfort of your own home whilst Christmas Shopping!
We have three really easy ways for you to support us this Christmas when shopping online: EasyFundraising, Amazon Smile and Making a Difference Cards. All of them are really easy to set up in just a few clicks and automatically send donations straight to The Murray Parish Trust with no extra fees.
Over 6,000 shops and sites including (Argos, John Lewis, Currys PC World, Gears4Music to name just a few) will donate to The Murray Parish Trust for FREE when you use easyfundraising to shop with them. You can raise donations for us when you buy anything from decorations and festive food to gifts like toys, jewellery, tech, experiences and more!
These donations really help us and all you have to do is use easyfundraising when you’re ordering the things you’ll be buying anyway. You can shop online using your desktop or via the mobile app. There is even a donation reminder to help you remember to shop via easyfundraising when you go to any participating retailers website.
#ThisMeansMore than gifts for loved ones, it means donations that help make a difference! Sign up today!
It’s really easy to raise funds for The Murray Parish Trust by simply shopping with Amazon. All you have to do is log in to your Amazon account at smile.amazon.co.uk, select The Murray Parish Trust as your chosen charity and they will donate 0.5% of all eligable purchases at no extra cost to you. It’s the same Amazon account, same products and delivery, the only difference is that you must be logged in at smile.amazon.co.uk for your purchases to qualify.
- Go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk and log in to your Amazon account.
- Choose The Murray Parish Trust as your charity to support
- Start shopping and Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to us.
Shop online for Personalised charity cards and personalised charity ecards for Christmas that allow you to send charitable donations to The Murray Parish Trust with every purchase from Making A Difference Cards.
You can fully personalise our greetings cards and ecards, by uploading photos and adding text, then choose the date and time that you want them to be delivered up to a year in advance. With a minimum donation from you of £1 going to charity – your cards really will make a difference! There are thousands of designs to choose from!
All Making A Difference personalised printed cards are made in the UK using FSC certified materials and are fully recyclable – we use no glitter or harmful products in the production of your cards.
- Add an audio or video message to your card
- You can increase your charitable donation and let the recipient know that it is in lieu of a gift.
- You can show the donation amount in the card or not.
- Send them by post as personalised printed charity cards.
- Or send them by email or SMS Text as personalised charity ecards in digital 3D.
- Choose the date ( and time ) your card will be sent – up to a year in advance
- Use your own message, poem, artwork or photo – Turn these into unique gifts whilst donating to charity – send them to your loved ones who can treasure them or even frame them to be treasured forever.
- Family packs available for many types of card including Charity Christmas Cards
Every penny really does help a charity like The Murray Parish Trust!
Since 2014, the charity founded by actors Sarah Parish and James Murray in memory of their late daughter Ella-Jayne, has gone from strength to strength raising millions to support Emergency Paediatric Care across the South of England. As with all charities over the past two years, the coronavirus pandemic has affected our fundraising massively. However, our latest appeal to raise funds for an IMRI Suite at Southampton Children’s Hospital is as urgent as ever.
Holding an event this Christmas?
Whether it’s a Christmas Jumper Day, Festive Fair or Christmas Themed Cake sale, if you’d like to raise funds for The Murray Parish Trust this Christmas please do get in touch!
Email our Community Fundraising Manager Julie: [email protected]